Cover Supervisors Required For Immediate Work
£70 - £100 a day - Temporary with the possibility of long term or permanent.
Coba Education work with a large variety of secondary schools in Warwickshire who are looking for experienced and hardworking Cover Supervisors on a daily supply basis.
What will I be doing as a cover supervisor?
- Supervising work that has been set by a teacher.
- Displaying excellent classroom management skills, ensuring all pupils complete work in a constructive environment.
- Dealing with any immediate problems or emergencies whilst adhering to the school's policies and procedures.
- Collect completed work after the lesson and pass to the appropriate teacher, along with and feedback.
Why should I consider a supply/short term teaching position?
We help schools fill short-term and long-term vacancies; some of which turn into permanent contracted positions. We pride ourselves on being committed to fulfilling the employment requirements of all our teachers we can provide you with secondary supply roles while we look for your perfect job. We know what our schools are looking for and that doing supply work is an excellent way to get your foot in the door.
To be considered for this position you need to
- Have experience in secondary schools in the UK
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Provide 2 references
Please contact Sharnee at Coba Education on 01604 646 333 or email your CV to email@example.com
To apply for this job please call 01604 646 333 quoting job number HQ00081554Apply for this job Email to me or a friend