Secondary Teacher Coventry/Rugby
Coba Education is a specialist recruitment agency who provide secondary teachers to schools across Northamptonshire, Bedfordshire, Leicestershire and Buckinghamshire. We have a fantastic relationship with many schools which has been built on over 15 years' recruitment experience.
I am currently looking for excellent qualified secondary teachers to fill various vacancies in the Coventry/Rugby area.
We need individuals who are keen to ensure that the highest possible standards of pupil achievement, personal development and well-being are achieved.
You will have….
- Experience working in a secondary school setting.
- A positive and flexible attitude.
- The ability to effectively manage classroom behaviour.
- A thorough understanding of the curriculum.
- Qualified Teacher Status or be a Newly Qualified Teacher.
You will receive in return…
- Varied and stimulating work every day.
- Flexibility to choose your own hours and days.
- No timesheets to fill out.
- The opportunity to get your foot in the door in various schools.
- Simple email confirmation of each booking.
- A dedicated consultant who is always available to answer your calls and messages.
If you feel you have the skills and experience we are looking for, we would love to hear from you! Please email your CV to email@example.com or call Sharnee on 01604 646333.
To apply for this job please call 01604 646 333 quoting job number HQ00081555Apply for this job Email to me or a friend