Part Time Year 3 Teacher
Part time Primary Teacher with QTS or NQT required in October 2017 for permanent contract at a Northampton primary school. Pay is to MPS.
Coba Education is working with a successful, two form entry primary school in Northampton that is rapidly expanding!
They are looking to recruit a fabulous Year 3 Teacher to join their experienced and nurturing team.
The school has a 'Good' Ofsted report and is a proud 'Achievement for All' establishment.
We are looking for a passionate Primary Teacher with strong pastoral skills and a caring nature ready for the next, exciting chapter of their career in education!
Pay: Main Pay Scale
Start date: October 2017
Working days: Wednesday - Friday
This school can offer you -
- Highly qualified support staff
- Creative & enrichment opportunities and a strong focus on all learning strategies
- A vibrant, modern and well-resourced environment with great technology
- Continued professional development
Coba Education is a specialist agency that has been working closely with a wide range of primary, secondary and SEN schools throughout Northamptonshire and the surrounding areas for over a decade. We pride ourselves on our reputation in the area and our professional yet personable service.
We can offer you -
- Round the clock support and advice from your own experienced consultant
- More opportunities to further your career in education including long term and permanent roles
- A friendly and reliable service
- Affiliation with a revered, personable agency and the numerous schools associated
Please send your CV to email@example.com ASAP or call 01604 646333 for more information.
To apply for this job please call quoting job number HQ00081557Apply for this job Email to me or a friend