Supply Teachers/Cover Supervisors in Corby!
Coba Education is recruiting!
Whether you're a fully qualified experienced teacher or someone just starting their career in education, we could have the perfect role for you!
We recruit for schools in Corby and the surrounding areas, on a permanent and full time basis as well, but much of what we do is recruiting for supply teachers.
Being a supply teacher can be a fantastic solution if you want a role in the education sector, but have a little more time to yourself, are committed to furthering your education or to spend with your family.
Qualified teachers could be earning up to £140 a day on a supply basis and Cover Supervisors up to £100 (dependent on your experience), and more if you take on a temporary contract with extra responsibilities.
Working as a supply teacher means;
* You choose whenever you want to work - Coba will not bother you if you have said you're not available.
* You only work in schools you're happy with - you have the right to refuse any work you are offered.
* You don't have to plan anymore - just mark what you've covered that day.
* Being able to take holiday at any time of the year!
* No report writing or parent's evenings.
* Being paid a very competitive daily rate (which is always negotiable) weekly and having the option to pro rata your pay so it continues through the summer holidays.
* £100 vouchers of your choice every time you recommend a teacher, support assistant or school to work with Coba (T's & C's apply).
If you want to know more or think this could be a good move for you in September - don't hesitate to get in touch.
There is no pressure if you decide it's not for you.
Call 01604 646333 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to arrange a face to face chat.
To apply for this job please call 01604 646333 quoting job number HQ00083047Apply for this job Email to me or a friend