Are you a friendly, dedicated team player looking to creatively teach from January 2018?
A Northampton school is looking for a reliable, hard-working Primary practitioner who is enthusiastic to provide a stimulating learning environment ready to start in January.
The successful applicant will:
* be an excellent classroom practitioner who is keen to continue their professional development
* encourage all children to achieve their best
* recognise the individual needs of the children
* be able to build good relationships with children, parents and staff
* provide a stimulating classroom to promote effective learning
* have a welcoming approach
* be available from January
In return, Coba education provides you with:
* easy E-booking confirmations
* a 24/7 Coba Consultant
* CPD opportunities
* competitive daily rate
* we specialise in your individual requirements
NQT's and experienced teachers are welcome to apply.
For further information or to register your interest please email Hannah on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01604 646333
Coba Education is committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all teachers to share this commitment. Applicants will therefore be subject to vetting process including an enhanced DBS disclosure.
To apply for this job please call 01604 646333 quoting job number HQ00083352Apply for this job Email to me or a friend