Teachers/Support Staff in Leicestershire
Whether you're looking for a supply teaching role or something contractual or permanent, in a secondary, primary or SEN school, Coba are experts in recruitment and can help you find the perfect job.
Working as a supply teacher means;
* You choose whenever you want to work - Coba will not bother you if you have said you're not available.
* You only work in schools you're happy with - you have the right to refuse any work you are offered.
* You don't have to plan anymore - just mark what you've covered that day.
* Being able to take holiday at any time of the year!
* No report writing or parent's evenings.
* Being paid a very competitive daily rate (which is always negotiable) weekly
* Â £100 vouchers of your choice every time you recommend a teacher, support assistant or school to work with Coba (T's&C's apply).
Alternatively Coba can provide opportunities in a range of schools, including;
*Temp-to-perm (giving you the flexibility to terminate a role if it's not right for you)
*From support roles to leadership
Coba Education is a committed and approachable company with offices based in Northampton, Leicester and Bradford.
With a history spanning over 15 years the team at Coba are passionate and knowledgeable about the worlds of education and recruitment and always go one step further in ensuring you obtain the job position you deserve.
Working with Coba will guarantee;
A dedicated consultant on hand for advice and guidance 24/7
A range of opportunities throughout a variety of schools in your local area
A competitive and deserving rate of pay
As well as…
50% discount on Continuing Professional Development courses
£100 voucher of your choice if you recommend a friend to work with Coba Education (subject to T&C)
To apply for this job please call 01604 646333 quoting job number HQ00083384Apply for this job Email to me or a friend