Key Stage 1 Teacher
A fantastic opportunity for Reception/Year 1 teacher to work within a lovely inclusive and welcoming Northamptonshire school.
The school strives for excellence, providing a challenging learning environment where all children can grow as independent learners. The wonderful school is evident in the values their share and in the relationships it has across all members of the school community.
This is a great opportunity for a KS1 teacher, QTS qualified, with a passion for education to work alongside a dynamic and supportive team. Candidates should confidently deliver core and foundation subjects through stimulating teaching and learning styles.
Successful candidates should:
* Be confident to step into the role as Class Teacher [full-time] from January for the duration of the second term
* Contribute in delivering an inclusive learning environment with a warm and welcoming spirit
* Confidence to differentiate teaching and learning styles to meet the needs of the individual
* Have a good understanding of Phonics teaching to deliver the Year 1 Phonics Screening
* Have secure EYFS/ Key stage 1 curriculum knowledge
You will be rewarded for the hard work that will be required of you, by working within a friendly, supportive teaching staff; build relationships and see positive progression of your own class pupils; liaise with a professional and supportive Coba consultant; further career teaching opportunities and £100 voucher of your choice if you recommend a friend to Coba Education.
Interested in this fantastic teaching opportunity? Apply now - please send your CVs or contact Hannah for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org / 01604 646333
Coba Education is committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all teachers to share this commitment. Applicants will therefore be subject to vetting process including an enhanced DBS disclosure.
To apply for this job please call 01604 646333 quoting job number HQ00083843Apply for this job Email to me or a friend