Key Stage 1 Teacher
Coba education are currently recruiting a KS1 teacher, QTS qualified, with a passion for education willing to continue their professional development. This position suits both experienced practitioners and a teachers of NQT level.
Coba's partnerships with Northamptonshire schools strives for excellence relationships with our schools and teachers. Coba Education supports each teacher through a personalised, friendly manner. Demonstrating yourself as a team player who is flexible and reliable is essential.
Successful candidates should:
* Be confident to deliver core subjects through inspirational teaching and learning
* Contribute in delivering an inclusive learning environment with a warm and welcoming spirit
* Have confidence to differentiate teaching and learning styles to meet the needs of the individual
* Be able to demonstrate strong behaviour management skills
* Have secure curriculum knowledge
* Awareness of National Curriculum standards
You will be rewarded for the hard work that will be required of you, by working with a professional and supportive consultant; further career opportunities and CPD courses; and £100 voucher of your choice if you recommend a friend.
At Coba Education, we will introduce you to the school, arrange your interview and liaise with the school on your behalf.
Coba Education is committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all teachers to share this commitment. Applicants will therefore be subject to vetting process including an enhanced DBS disclosure.
For further information or to register your interest please email Hannah on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01604 646333
To apply for this job please call 01604 646333 quoting job number HQ00083896Apply for this job Email to me or a friend