Coba Education are excited to recruit a Level 3 Nursery Assistant within a lovely school setting. This full-time position is to start from April 2018 on a temporary contract with the possibility of it moving to a permanent contract.
Purpose of Post
* To provide a high standard of physical, emotional, social and intellectual care for children
* To work collaboratively to implement the daily routine in the base room.
Hours of Work
Monday to Friday, 8.30am 3:30pm
The ideal candidate will have:
*A Level 3 qualification in Childcare
* Strong awareness of Safeguarding
* Excellent interpersonal skills to liaise effectively with staff, parents and carers
* Follow nursery policies and procedures
* Deliver a high level of holistic care
Coba offers the successful candidate with the following benefits:
* Your own personal Coba consultant
* A supportive and professional service
* Potential for further career opportunities
* £100 voucher of your choice if you recommend a friend to work with Coba Education (subject to T&C)
Coba Education are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and safer recruitment practice. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful applicants and references will be requested for shortlisted applicants.
Send your CV to register your interest or please email Hannah on email@example.com or call 01604 646333 for more information.
To apply for this job please call 01604 646333 quoting job number HQ00084220Apply for this job Email to me or a friend