Year 5 Primary Teacher
Are you a Qualified Primary School Teacher with experience of teaching Year 5?
Are you an experienced Primary Teacher looking for a long term position and able to travel to Wellingborough?
Coba Education is currently seeking an experienced, confident, reliable Primary Teacher who can teach a year 5 class in a Primary Academy based in Wellingborough. The successful Primary Teacher needs to be committed to the long term position until the end of the academic year and able to commence work as soon as possible.
In return you will become part of a supportive team who together, work hard to motivate and inspire the pupils within their school.
Successful candidates will need to have:
* The ability to deliver effective and inspiring lessons that meet the needs of every pupil
* The enthusiasm and personality that will encourage a positive learning environment
* Excellent behaviour management skills
* Excellent communication skills at all levels
* The ability to work effectively as part of a team
* Up to date knowledge of the National Curriculum
* Qualified Teacher Status
* Experience of teaching pupils in Year 5
Working with Coba Education will give you the following:
* A supportive Coba Consultant who is always available
* A competitive rate of pay
* An introduction to the school
* A Coba Consultant who will arrange your interview and liaise with the school on your behalf
For further information or to register your interest please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Louise at Coba Education on 01604 646333.
Coba Education is committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all teachers to share this commitment.
Applicants will be subject to a full vetting process including an enhanced DBS disclosure.