Foundation and Key Stage 1 Teacher
Transform your classroom into a magical castle and allow your imagination to take your class to enchanting places to capture young enquiring minds!!!
Coba are looking for a creative and passionate primary teacher to join a fantastic small team as a Foundation/KS1 Teacher in a smal CEVA village school in Northamptonshire
If you are able to bring some magical and medieval merriment to your classroom and you are able to ensure children find a thirst and love for learning then you might be the person we are looking for.
The role is to cover maternity leave teaching a mixed age Foundation and Key Stage 1 class in a school that currently has only 44 pupils
Successful candidates should:
* Have QTS
* Demonstrate teaching experience within a Primary setting
* Enthusiastically deliver effective teaching
* Plan for differentiation, meeting the needs of the individual
* Be reliable, dedicated and reflective to positively develop
* Have good classroom and behaviour management
Working with Coba Education as a Class Teacher you will receive the following benefits:
* Your personal and supportive Coba consultant to arrange your interview on your behalf
* Advice and guidance into finding a school that matches your desires
* £100 voucher of your choice if you recommend a friend to work with Coba Education (subject to T&C)
Interesting in a permanent Class Teacher position for September 2018? Apply now by sending your CV or contact Lorna at Coba Education for more information Lorna@cobaeducation.com 01604 646333
Coba is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and all candidates applying must undertake or have undertaken an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Overseas qualified teachers are encouraged to have a NARIC and / or hold UK QTS and undergo an Overseas Police Check. Successful applicants will also be asked to provide two references.
To apply for this job please call 01604 646 333 quoting job number HQ00088881Apply for this job Email to me or a friend