Teachers and Support Staff
Whether you're looking for a supply teaching role or something contractual or permanent, in a secondary, primary or SEN school, Coba are experts in recruitment and can help you find the perfect job.
Working as a supply teacher means;
* You choose whenever you want to work - Coba will not bother you if you have said you're not available.
* You only work in schools you're happy with - you have the right to refuse any work you are offered.
* You don't have to plan anymore - just mark what you've covered that day.
* Being able to take holiday at any time of the year!
* No report writing or parent's evenings.
* Being paid a very competitive daily rate (which is always negotiable) weekly
* £100 vouchers of your choice every time you recommend a teacher, support assistant or school to work with Coba (T's & C's apply).
Alternatively Coba can provide opportunities in a range of schools, including;
*Temp-to-perm (giving you the flexibility to terminate a role if it's not right for you)
*From support roles to leadership
To apply for this job please call 01604 646333 quoting job number HQ00090470Apply for this job Email to me or a friend