Early Years Practitioner
Experienced Early Years Practitioners are required to join our nursery team to work on a supply basis in Bradford. Coba Education is currently recruiting for enthusiastic and professional Early Years Practitioners and Assistants to work the week days that suit them.
Responsibilities of the role include:
* Leading a variety of creative activities in a confident and enthusiastic manner
* Offering children one to one support
* Providing high standards of care to children
* Observing, support and extend children's learning
* Monitoring progress of the children
* Ensuring that children are kept safe and following safeguarding procedures
The successful candidate for this role are required have the following:
* Exceptional English and literacy skills
* Be reliable, flexible and enthusiastic
* A passion for developing children and their learning
* The ability and willingness to work within a team
Working with Coba Education will guarantee:
* Your own personal and supportive consultant who will actively seek suitable roles on your behalf and be on hand for advice and guidance 24/7
* Career opportunities to meet your own personal requirements
* £100 voucher of your choice if you recommend a friend (subject to T&Cs)
* Introduction to schools and arrangement of bookings on your behalf
* Opportunities to further develop your career in education
Coba Education is a committed and approachable company with offices based in Bradford and Northampton. Coba is a specialist agency that has been working closely with a wide range of primary, secondary and SEN schools throughout West Yorkshire including Bradford and Leeds. We pride ourselves on our reputation in the area and our professional yet personable service.
Coba is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and all candidates applying must undertake or have undertaken an enhanced disclosure via the DBS, provide relevant qualification and supply details of references from the 2 most current employers.
For further information or to register your interest please email Eve firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01274 987 999
To apply for this job please call quoting job number HQ00094955Apply for this job Email to me or a friend