Coba Education is looking for secondary teachers i to work regularly on a supply basis in and around Bedfordshire.
We work closely with secondary schools here in need of reliable and confident teachers.
We are looking for enthusiastic and conscientious individuals, and experienced NQTs alike, with a professional approach to their work. We need secondary teachers who are able to quickly fit into well-established teams and think on their feet!
The benefits of supply teaching are:
* You choose your working days and hours
* Varied and stimulating work every day
* The chance to meet lots of people and make new connections
* No time sheets to fill out
* Emailed confirmation of every booking
* Affiliation with a revered, personable agency and the numerous schools associated
You will also receive a £100 voucher of your choice if you recommend a friend or school to work with Coba Education (subject to T&C).
Coba Education can offer you:
* A friendly and reliable service
* A secured competitive rate of pay
* Round the clock support and advice from your own experienced consultant
* More opportunities to further your career in education including long term and permanent roles
What you'll need:
* QTS or NQT status
* Minimum three terms experience within a UK secondary school
* Good classroom management skills
* Resourcefulness and enthusiasm
* To keep up to date with the National Curriculum
* Two good references
Coba Education is a specialist agency that has been working with a wide range of primary, secondary and specialist schools throughout Northamptonshire for over a decade. We pride ourselves on our reputation in the area and our professional yet amiable service.
If you think you might be interested in joining our fantastic team of supply teachers, we would love to hear from you.
To apply for this job please call 01604 646333 quoting job number HQ00095516Apply for this job Email to me or a friend