An exciting opportunity has arisen for an ambitious and highly effective Teacher of Business Studies. The role is on a 0.8 contract with the days spread over a two week timetable (mon - thurs week A, Tues - fri week 2). Though the role is advertised until December, it is likely to be for the entire academic year.
This is an attractive opportunity for a dynamic and inspirational individual to join an exceptional Business Department that is innovative and diverse. The successful candidate will ensure that the provision of Business across the school builds on the current high standards.
The ideal candidate will:
• Hold QTS status though not essential
• Possess excellent subject knowledge with the ability to articulate their expertise within their teaching
• Possess the ability to teach high quality lessons and consistently provide learning opportunities that progresses students’ learning and achievements
• Be an excellent communicator and able to build positive working relationships with pupils, parents and peers
• Be a team player – whilst it is important as a secondary teacher to work independently, there are regular points of the working day and week where working alongside support staff and other teaching colleagues is vital, therefore working as part of a team that is supportive and effective is paramount to the role
The role will be a long term contract though Coba Education, who are a committed and personable company with offices based in Northampton and Bradford. With a history spanning over 18 years, the team at Coba are passionate and knowledgeable about the education sector and recruitment and always go one step further in ensuring you obtain the job position you deserve.
Some of the benefits of working with Coba Education:
A dedicated consultant on hand for advice and guidance 24/7
A range of opportunities throughout a variety of schools in your local area
A competitive and deserving rate of pay
50% discount on Continuing Professional Development courses
£100 voucher of your choice if you recommend a friend to work with Coba Education (subject to T&C)portunity to develop their unique talents and abilities.
To apply for this job please call quoting job number HQ00107065Apply for this job Email to me or a friend