Love teaching but tired of working all hours?
Are you a Tired Teacher?
This is for you!
We understand that being a conscientious, full time teacher can come at the cost of a good work/life balance.
That's why working as a supply teacher can be such a good solution if you want to stay in the education sector, but have a little more time to yourself or to spend with your family.
You could be earning up to £140 a day on a supply basis (dependent on your experience), and more if you take on a temporary contract with extra responsibilities.
Working as a supply teacher means;
* You choose whenever you want to work - Coba will not bother you if you have said you're not available.
* You only work in schools you're happy with - you have the right to refuse any work you are offered.
* You don't have to plan anymore - just mark what you've covered that day.
* Being able to take holiday at any time of the year!
* No report writing or parent's evenings.
* Being paid a very competitive daily rate (which is always negotiable) weekly and having the option to pro rata your pay so it continues through the summer holidays.
* £100 vouchers of your choice every time you recommend a teacher, support assistant or school to work with Coba (T's & C's apply).
If you want to know more or think this could be a good move for you in September - don't hesitate to get in touch.
There is no pressure if you decide it's not for you.
Call 01604 646333 or email email@example.com for more information or to arrange a face to face chat.
To apply for this job please call quoting job number HQ00081592Apply for this job Email to me or a friend