Director of Humanities
A popular and oversubscribed 11-18 academy closely located to the Leicestershire / Northamptonshire border this school provide staff and students with a modern learning environment, offering state of the art teaching and learning facilities equipped to meet the challenges of a varied and engaging curriculum.
As a potential Director of Humanties you will have the opportunity to...
- Lead an enthusiastic team of geographers and historians in a friendly Humanities faculty
- Teach small classes in a well-resourced, beautiful, modern building
- Work in an environment that rewards success with excellent remuneration and allows you the freedom to innovate
- Join a rapidly improving school which is part of a highly successful trust
- Put learning at the heart of everything you do and encourage aspiration, engagement and achievement at Key Stage 3, 4 and 5
This is a full time, permanent post that requires applicants with a successful background in secondary education and proven track record in securing great grades for students.
Individuals must also hold QTS, QTLS or NQT status and specialise in at least one Humanities subject.
Coba Education is a committed and approachable company with offices based in Northampton, Leicester and Bradford.
With a history spanning over 15 years the team at Coba are passionate and knowledgeable about the worlds of education and recruitment and always go one step further in ensuring you obtain the job position you deserve.
Working with Coba will guarantee;
A dedicated consultant on hand for advice and guidance 24/7
A range of opportunities throughout a variety of schools in your local area
A competitive and deserving rate of pay
As well as…
50% discount on Continuing Professional Development courses
£100 voucher of your choice if you recommend a friend to work with Coba Education (subject to T&C)
To apply for this job please call 01604 646333 quoting job number HQ00083306Apply for this job Email to me or a friend