Coba Education are seeking dedicated, enthusiastic and inspirational Primary Class Teachers to join our teaching team. You will need to be a reliable and professional Primary Class Teacher with great interaction skills and a good sense of humour!
Enjoy working across a range of great Northamptonshire schools, building a strong network whilst delivering high quality teaching. At Coba Education, we specialise in finding the roles that suit you, meeting your career desires. Whether you have a preferred Key Stage, require flexible hours or a looking for a long-term placement, we try our best to find that perfect role for you.
We seek candidates who demonstrate:
* Excellent classroom practice with good behaviour management
* Commitment to each role they are placed
* Flexible with a creative approach
* Experience of teaching in the primary setting
* Reliability, energy, enthusiasm and a sense of humour
* High standards of teaching and learning
Coba Education offer:
* Your own 24/7 personal and supportive consultant
* Potential for new career opportunities
* Competitive pay rates
* CPD opportunities
* Working with a range of great Northamptonshire Primary Schools
* £100 voucher of your choice if you recommend a friend to work with Coba Education (subject to T&C)
Apply now by sending your CV to Hannah at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 01604 646333.
Applicants will be required to provide details of two referees; to be DBS checked; and to provide proof of relevant qualifications. Overseas qualified teachers are encouraged to have a NARIC and / or hold UK QTS and undergo an Overseas Police Check.
To apply for this job please call 01604 646333 quoting job number HQ00084184Apply for this job Email to me or a friend