Bradford, West Yorkshire
Coba Education are looking for committed and supportive Cover Supervisors, who are flexible, adaptable and enjoy the challenge of supervising a class of students within Secondary Schools in the Bradford, West Yorkshire region.
The role is to work within Secondary school settings in which work will be provided and you will use this work to deliver the lesson. You must ensure that work is completed and that progress is made.
The ideal Candidate will have an engaging personality, and be able to maintain a high standard of teaching in order to keep students on task. This is an excellent opportunity for you to gain experience of working in a Secondary school.
It is essential that you have at least 3 months experience working with children aged 11-16+, which we are able to obtain references for, and are able to conduct yourself in a confident manner
Responsibilities of a Cover Supervisor
* Demonstrate strong classroom management and cover teaching using available resources within the classroom.
*Promote and push the students to achieve the expectations set in the absence of the teacher.
*Be able to manage the behaviour of a class of up to 30 students
The benefits of a supply role are
* You choose your working days and hours
* Varied and stimulating work every day
* The chance to meet lots of people and make new connections
* No time sheets to fill out
* Emailed confirmation of every booking
Some of the benefits of joining Coba Education as a primary teacher are
* You will receive a £10 M&S voucher on registering with us (subject to T&C)
* 50% discount on Continuing Professional Development courses
* £100 voucher of your choice if you recommend a friend to work with Coba Education (subject to T&C)
If you are seeking an interesting and rewarding role and you are available to start soon, we would love to hear from you . Apply today and attach an up to date CV, or please email your details to email@example.com or call Jamie Oman on 0127498799 /07739363065.
To apply for this job please call 01274 987 999 quoting job number HQ00088113Apply for this job Email to me or a friend