If you're a Qualified Teacher, NQT or Instructor, Coba Education need you!
We recruit for secondary schools in Northampton and the surrounding areas, on a permanent and full time basis as well, but much of what we do is recruiting for supply teachers.
Being a supply teacher can be a fantastic solution if you want a role in the education sector, but also want a little more time to yourself, are committed to furthering your education or simply want to spend more time with your family.
Qualified teachers could be earning up to £140 a day on a supply basis and Cover Supervisors up to £100 (dependent on your experience), and more if you take on a temporary contract with extra responsibilities.
Working as a supply teacher means;
* You choose when you want to work - Coba will not bother you if you have said you're not available.
* You only work in schools you're happy with - you have the right to refuse any work you are offered.
* You don't have to plan work anymore!
* Being able to take holiday at any time of the year!
* No report writing or parent's evenings.
* Being paid a very competitive daily rate (which is always negotiable) weekly and having the option to pro rata your pay so it continues through the summer holidays.
* £100 vouchers of your choice every time you recommend a teacher, support assistant or school to work with Coba (T's & C's apply).
If you want to know more or think this could be a good move for you - don't hesitate to get in touch.
To apply for this job please call 01604 646333 quoting job number HQ00092131Apply for this job Email to me or a friend